March 31, 2006

Yes. Women discuss toothbrushes.


Here's my take on toothbrushes. Some people are fanataical about it. I am not. However, on a whim I purchased a Crest Spin Brush . Check out the link to see all the different models they have.

Anyway, I got just a "classic clean" brush which was like $6 or $8 and I LOVE it. After brushing my teeth feel CLEAN. It makes a satisfying, but not scary "dentisty" sound. The heads replace when the bristles get ooky, and it runs on a couple of AA batteries. How simple is that?

Bob is NOT a toothbrusing guy, he's like a once a day-er (I am at least twice a day... I have to get the sweaters off my teeth in the morning), but when I brought the Spin Brush home he asked me why I didn't get him one. Here's a guy who will use a toothbrush until it's ratty and disgusting, and will only go to the dentist via the emergency room. So I got him one and HE uses it! He brushes longer with it, too. I would think kids would love this because it's like a toy. Maybe that's why Bob liked it. (That and we found one for him in a "manly" color...)

So there you are. I thought they were gimmicky, but they really work. Try it.

No comments: