September 27, 2006

The Bestest Blog of the Day – Who me?


The Bestest Blog of All-Time

Hey, kids! I am very pleased and proud to have been named "Bestest Blog of the Day" for 9/27/06 on Bestestblog.com!

My goal with this site is not to just publish ideas from other sources, but to actually try things myself and write about what works. Some things I have been doing for years (like How to fold a fitted sheet) and some things I just invent (like my recipe for French Country Steaks), but my mission is always the same – I don't write about it unless I've tried it.

I hope you'll come back often, and be sure to visit Bestestblog.com!

Thanks so much!

7 comments:

Jules said...

Congrats on bestest blog! I love new tips! I'll be poking around on your site to see what I can find.

Devion Ayers said...

Congratulations on Bestest Blog of the Day! My fiance will be delighted after I've utilized some of your tips. (I won't reveal my source until after my reward.)

Polly King said...

Devion: Just take all the credit... but let me know what you tried and what worked!

INAMINI said...

Congratulations on being the bestest blog! This is the first time I have visited your blog, but I already found quite a few things I want to try! Thanks!

Peg said...

Congratulations on Bestest Blog!

You have a great blog! I've been reading and reading, and one entry is better than the next!

I'm putting you on my blogroll, and will be back often! I was thrilled to find exact instructions on how to fold a fitted sheet (an issue that has perplexed me, a housekeeping-challenged woman, for a long time!)

Thanks!
Peg

Polly King said...

Thank you all so so much! I am humbled and flattered that you find my content helpful or interesting! Peg: funny story behind folding fitted sheets. My best friend taught me to fold a fitted sheet years and years ago – her former husband's mother taught her, because it was "what good wives did." So we both started folding fitted sheets, and we both got divorced. So, while folding fitted sheets may not keep marriages together, it makes for neater linen closets!

Bazza said...

A very nice read Poliy and well done on the Bestest Blog. I got it last Tuesday and I put Bobby's graphic in the side bar so it's always there! Go into Template and scroll down until you see 'sidebar' then find 'About Me' and insert it there - forever!