July 11, 2006

Rachael Ray is looking for tips from US!

Submit Your Tip to Everyday with Rachael Ray!

If you have a hot kitchen tip, submit it on Rachael Ray's "Everyday" website for a chance to get a free year's subscription to the magazine AND get your tip published. I tried my hand with this idea:

"This has become such a natural for me I didn't even think of it as a "tip" until now! I keep a little set of four vintage dessert plates stacked up on the counter next to my stove to use as spoon rests. When I'm cooking a big meal and need more space for utensils, I just slide the top one off, and there's the next clean one in line. I'm never out a place to rest my spoon or tongs when one of the little plates is in the sink or dishwasher. Note: I think a set of old mismatched saucers would work too, and mixing up the patterns to match your decor could be fun."

No comments: