December 18, 2006

Happiness. Now in flannel.

The Bob and I are such homebodies this time of year. It's not at all unusual for us to go home after work, make a quick dinner and race to put on our pajamas so we can begin our "power lounging." And of course, since it's winter, we must have flannel. I have always sought out the fun, funky flannel prints for their ability to make me smile. I usually wear the top open, with a solid tank underneath.

Of course there are lots of more upscale brands, but this year I ran across a great find at Kmart. Joe Boxer flannel pajama sets in some very adorable prints, regularly $16.99 but the in-store special was buy one get one free! The store in my area is running this special through Christmas eve. To check the in-store specials for your area, go to the Kmart web site.

I think $8.50 is an excellent price for all that flannel happiness!

2 comments:

Jules said...

We are the same way. We call it "Jammie Time". That is a great deal for jammies!

Polly King said...

I have to update you on these KMart pjs. After one set has been washed twice, there is significant pilling. They're still cute and comfy. But they will definitely not last as long as a pair of Nick & Noras I got for Christmas. The flannel is just not as high quality. But for the price, hey, they're terrific!