April 28, 2006

Bargain safari.






Check out my Safari Jacket super-bargain. I don’t know when this happened, but Wal-Mart snuck some cute stylish stuff into their lineup this year. To play on the whole safari trend, I had been looking around for a little jacket. So, there I was in Wal-Mart and snagged this off the clearance rack for $9. It comes in other colors, but I’m diggin’ on the olive. The photo shows the collar down, but it's actually made like a stand-up collar, so that's how I will wear it... the floral under the collar tends to make it look a little too folksy for me. For the money though, I am not complaining!

I would caution against wearing a “head to toe” safari look…you don't want to end up looking like the Crocodile Hunter. I plan to wear this jacket with some cute little summer skirts and tanks, or sleek jeans, possibly white, and camis or more feminine blouses like this one which I also picked up today, only in white (not shown online).

So, once again, on the little trendy items that may or may not be around next year, I recommend going on a bargain safari.

No comments: