October 26, 2006

Botox for your clothes – Magic Sizing


I tried embracing the intentionally-wrinkled look. You know the one I'm talking about – shirts that look like they've been slept in. No. Not for me. I wanted botox for those shirts.

So, I iron. I actually enjoy ironing, (when I'm not running late, then not so much). There's something therapeutic about it. And the end result feels so Martha.

I recently rediscovered a really old-school product that helps me get that fresh, crisp look I am going for. Magic Sizing. I use the light body formula, so it's not at all stiff, but it helps get out the big wrinkles and smooths away the tiny surface wrinkles, too.

Check out their site, which was recently updated. While you're there, download their PDF on "How to Iron." It's a one-pager on how to iron a shirt (yes, believe it or not, there really are steps to ironing a shirt).

Give your shirts the professional treatment. Botox for clothes – Magic Sizing.

No comments: